wpDataTables is a mighty data manager in a form of a WordPress plugin. It helps you to create dynamic responsive tables, charts in your WordPress site edit and allow your front-end users to edit data in them. See the video features overview or the text features overview if you’re interested.,Demo ,Download
How to Install wpDataTables v3.0.4 – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
For installing WordPress plugin to your website following procedure can be adopted.
- Download zip/rar file from the website.
- unzip/ extract the file to the folder on your computer hard disk.
- copy the plugin folder to your WordPress website plugin directory by using your ftp account on your server or by using cPanel upload form whichever is available.
- Go to WP dashboard and go to plugin folder.
- You will see your plugin in the list. Just activate the plugin and enjoy.
- You can also use WordPress plugin upload interface and upload zip file to install and activate the plugin.
The plugin given here is for educational purpose. you can use and test the plugin. If you really like the plugin or if it is beneficial to you, then you can buy it from the main site to support the author and encourage their work.
If you found some link broken or facing downloading problem, please inform us as we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Check Demo for further Detail