Ajax intuitive Live Search with multiple themes Analytics dashboard, with views, likes and dislikes weekly / monthly graph Search analytics – see what users searched for and which results they received Shortcode builder One-click demo import Articles feedback Content restriction. Restrict access to articles based on user role. Show login form and teaser to users who are not registered.,Demo,Download
How to Install MinervaKB v2.0.0 – Knowledge Base for WordPress with Analytics
For installing wordpress plugin to your website following procedure can be adopted.
- Download zip/rar file from the website.
- unzip/ extract the file to the folder on your computer hard disk.
- copy the plugin folder to your WordPress website plugin directory by using your ftp account on your server or by using cPanel upload form whichever is available.
- Go to WP dashboard and go to plugin folder.
- You will see your plugin in the list. Just activate the plugin and enjoy.
- You can also use WordPress plugin upload interface and upload zip file to install and activate the plugin.
The plugin given here is for educational purpose. you can use and test the plugin. If you really like the plugin or if it is beneficial to you, then you can buy it from the main site to support the author and encourage their work.
If you found some link broken or facing downloading problem, please inform us as we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Check Demo for further Detail